Last updated: 30 August 2021, 14:00
Please note that the COVID regulations can change at very short notice. We therefore recommend thoroughly checking this page shortly before the event for any changes and to see what the current rules are for your event.
Coronavirus rules of entry and code of conduct
- All guests must carry a valid COVID certificate with a QR code: they must be vaccinated, have recovered from a COVID infection or have a negative test result (valid PCR or antigen rapid-test result). Information on the COVID certificate and period of validity: www.bag.admin.ch
People under age 16 do not need a COVID certificate. No coronavirus tests are provided on site. COVID certificates are checked by the ticket-inspection team.
- Please, have an ID document (e.g. passport or ID card) with you.
- Guests are not obligated to wear a face mask inside the building.
- Please note that the rules regarding prohibited articles are still in place. For example, bags larger than A4 are not permitted. You can find out more in our FAQ here.
- Find out more about our culinary delights at concerts and shows here.
Additional requirements on the part of the organiser/act
- DivertiMento: From 6pm until the show starts, you will find on the upper side of the building a center which provides antigen rapid tests with COVID certificates.
Safety and hygiene in the Samsung Hall
Protecting the health and wellbeing of employees and guests at the Samsung Hall is our top priority. Alongside the outlined conditions of entry and safety regulations, the venue has the following hygiene measures in place:
- Disinfection stations at all strategic points.
- A ventilation system that continuously pumps fresh air from outside into the rooms and extracts any contaminated air. The CO2 sensors continuously monitor the air quality.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, handrails, buttons in the lift, table surfaces, catering surfaces, etc.
Here, you can find the current official information and recommended actions regarding coronavirus from the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH: www.bag.admin.ch